Conditions

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Still here, not dead yet HIHI

Yes it has been a long time since my last post. It was last July just after the WRTC contest.

I have been rather occupied since then with selling my house in MA and moving to VT. Had a lot of packing to do and projects to get the house in reasonable shape for sale.

We rented a 15 yard dumpster. I though it would be big enough since we had already thrown out a lot of stuff. It was just barely big enough!!

The house sold quickly, only took four days to sell, and we got more then the asking price. all in all it went rather well. The buyer did not want to much fixed and there were not issues with the mortgage or the deed to the house.

We moved October 8th and we have been unpacking ever since. I haven't setup my permanent station yet. We are having a garage built and I am going to have my shack over the garage. Maybe by the middle of December it will be ready. Until then I have a temp setup in the basement. I have made a couple of CW contacts on 15 meters last weekend so I am still getting out. I have a fan dipole in the attic that I am using. Seems to work well.

I don't know what I am going to do with my antennas I took down from the old house. We will see.

All for now -30

No comments:

Post a Comment